COMMUNITY UNITED FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
Home Equity Loan Promotion
April 1 – May 15, 2007
1. Line-of-Credit (HELOC) Loans
- As low as 5.95% APR (Annual Percentage Rate) thru 12/31/07, then reverts to Prime Rate.
- Maximum Amounts and Terms
- Maximum amount - $50,000 or 100% CLTV, whichever is less.
- Maximum terms - 240 months.
- Closing Costs
- No application fee. Only fees charged are for title examination, flood zone determination and recording.
2. Fixed Rate 5 Balloon Loans
- As low as 7.95% APR until first maturity, then reverts to current rate for fixed rate home equity loans.
All other terms and conditions same as for HELOC’s.
- Promotional rates and conditions are for new loans and refinanced balances from other financial institutions.
- Loans assume a first or second lien position on site-built, single family homes and real estate used as primary residences. Not valid for mobile homes, manufactured homes, homes under construction or major renovation.